Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 5 - Project Animal Hearts

Sympathy card day - cat themed! This one was a stretch, but I did manage to use the goldfish/cat from Raisinboat's "Cattitude" stamp set to create sympathy cards. I thought it would be okay for a grieving pet owner to remember the good times too!








I also found this paw-themed EK Success punch at JoAnne Fabric for 40 percent off..I decided to splurge and grab it, because I know it will get used for shelter projects.

Using up old Crate paper, along with some more patterned paper from a block that was gifted to me. GIT R GONE! :)

Hugs, Lisa.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information
on your blog. Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You've done a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I'm sure
they'll be benefited from this site.

Stop by my blog; Fatura Sorgulama