Monday, February 26, 2007

Desk Picnic.


I had big plans today to update my blog on my lunch hour.... but Northwest Airlines had other plans for me. I spent the morning rebooking 28 people on new flights for this Saturday because they didn't have a crew to fly the plane. So I had a 'desk picnic lunch' at work instead, while I sat on hold with the airline for 2 hours. Apparently the snowstorm that kept us inside yesterday is making waves throughout the airline system. Hopefully everyone out there stuck in an airport gets home safely today!!

Yesterday's stamp-a-thon in my craft room yielded the cards attached! I was completely inspired by an ad for a basic grey "blush" card kit. I loved the quilted look of one of the cards, and decided to adapt it to the 'friends' card in the front of the photo. The papers are by Daisy D's for Archivers (limited edition) and the floral stamp is from "Happy Harmony" by Stampin up. The round sentiment is a Michael's dollar stamp, with the saying "The most cherished posession is a friend". -

If I could adjust that sentiment to fit my day, I'd change it to "The most cherished posession to a travel agent is chocolate'. Is that wrong?

1 comment:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OH LZ - you provide such EYE CANDEEEEEE!!! These are absolutely FANTASTIC!!!