Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack!!!!!!


I promised I'd start blogging again once the snow started flying in MN. Well, its the end of February and its finally just starting to snow around here.


So this weekend I'm cozied up in my stamp room with a new order of Bellas (www.stampingbella.com) and am stamping away and trying to avoid the shovel! I made a last ditch run to Archivers last night for supplies, so I'm good for the weekend. I was talking to one of my travel arrangers last night, she was making a run for food and wine. I left work and ran to Archivers. Priorities. Although I should have made a wine run, I'm officially out!


Here's my first card on my new blog! I'll toast to that!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Glad to see you back LZ! :D

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Soooooooo glad you are back LZ! I LOVE everything your creative genius mind comes up with!

Beth said...

WOOOOHOOO!

Bevie Pearl said...

I like your priorities!! You rock the Bella world!!

Debbi T said...

BLING, baby!
Glad you're bloggin' again!

Cindy Lyles said...

Dang woman you're gonna make me get this Bella too, ain'tja!! And I should put my sewing machine closer to where I stamp...I like that!!!