Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Cards

My Mom checked my blog yesterday and sent me an email. She read all your comments and says: "I see by the comments that we'll be adopting some sisters for you!". Wowzer, Zappy-Claus's list is going to be pretty big this year! Where is she going to find cupboards for all of you guys?!!! And more importantly, how is she going to deliver them all???

I have a few more Halloween card samples to post and then I'm going to move on to birthday cards. I need to replenish birthdays and thank you's so I'll be ditching the holiday cards for a while until I get my stash count back up! The cards here were inspired by some freebie paper I got at Archivers during a mania last year. It's Bo-Bunny "Autumn Wood Fun" and it has lots of fun fall words all over it. I used Stampin Up's "All Wrapped Up" & accessories to create the jar with candy corn inside. The background is some Daisy D's orange distressed paper with Flannel plaid stamped over the top of it in pumpkin pie ink. The little "Yum-o" oval was punched from Spellbinders Nestabilities and stamped with SU's "rough edges alphabet. All of the images are stamped on glossy paper.

4 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhh man these cards have me seriously craving some candy corn here!Gorgeous!

Ila said...

These are Fabulous!! I love the papers you've used. These cards are so Halloweeny...Terrific!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

As usual - fantastic and fun cards! LZ - I want to just sit and watch you stamp again!

Michele Kovack said...

Awesome Lisa! Love that paper too! I got my package today.....so stoked to create!!!!