Friday, October 10, 2008

Crafty Secrets Birthday Boys!



On Wednesday I posted the girl card versions I made with Crafty Secrets' Birthday Kids set....so today I'm going to post the boy versions I did! I used some colors I don't normally combine on these cards; burgundy, blue and yellow!







I love this little guy playing pin the tail on the donkey!

The black buttons are from a recent score at Haupt's antique market. I got to pick out my own buttons, so I filled a snack baggie full of black and brown buttons. Those are 2 colors you usually don't see in the Foo-fa-la button bags. So I was glad I could just choose the colors I needed!





There's something about blue gingham that seems perfect for boy cards. I cut a triangle and used my Stampin Up Scallop punch to edge the corner.

Copics: Pale Sepia, Moss, Cardinal, Light Walnut, Cyanine Blue

Stamps: Crafty Secrets Birthday Kids

Paper: Crafty Secrets "Earthy & Radiant" pads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Lisa!