Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm BAAACK!

Hiya & HAPPY THURSDAY! After what feels like FOREVER, I'm finally back blogging & stamping again! I'm so excited that I have today off; I've been running around like a chicken this last week, prepping for the Duluth Crop-for-a-Cure that I'll be teaching at this coming weekend. I finally have all of my class kits made up, have all supplies and samples packed, and am ready to GIT R DONE! I had a brief moment last Saturday to stamp for fun, and put together these Flourishes cards, using their "Summer on the Patio" stamp set. I LOVE this cute bucket of flowers! I need thank you cards in the worst way!

I also learned a GREAT new trick from friend Carol Halvorson; she taught me to make my photos brighter by using the 'contrast' button on my photo editing software! I think this solves my DARK photo issues! YIPPIE! I now LOVE my Canon camera!

I also recently got a Just-Rite mini round 1 3/16" Luxe stamper kit, and was able to play with it for sentiments. It comes with some really cool flourishy round monograms. I need to make me some MONOGRAM cards soon!

Supplies: Flourishes Summer on the Patio set, Just Rite 1 3/16 round stamper, October Afternoon "Hometown" paper pack, Copic Markers hydrangea blue, golden yellow, pale olive, Ultramarine, Ice Ocean, Putty, Milky White.

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Lovely colourful cards as usual. The photo is definitely brighter :o)

flourishes said...

These are wonderful and I am so proud to see our Flourishes stamps so beautifully done by your creative hands. Thank you...Great job!
Jan Marie
1flourish

chelemom said...

LOVE These! They are so HAPPY looking!

nbalike said...

All online game's gold pieces supplied on site:
runescape gold
buy runescape gold
cheap runescape gold
runescape money
buy runescape items
runescape items
runescape accounts
runescape power leveling
runescape powerleveling
cheap runescape gold
runescape money
buy runescape items
runescape items
runescape accounts
runescape power leveling
runescape powerleveling
cheap runescape gold
runescape items
runescape accounts
buy runescape accounts
cheap runescape accounts
runescape power leveling
rs2
runescape 2
Runescape weapons
runescape lvl
buy runescape gp
runescape items
runescape accounts
runescape power leveling
dofus kamas
dofus gold
dofus items
dofus jol
MapleStory Mesos
mabinogi gold
buy mabinogi gold
cheap mabinogi gold
mabinogi money
warhammer gold
warhammer items
warhammer accounts
warhammer videos
warhammer money
warhammer power leveling
warhammer powerleveling
warhammer cd key
warhammer time cart

our websites is an professional store for runescape,warhammer online,mabinogi,dofus games gold,items,money,accounts,powerleveling,questqoint,runes and some other goods with fast delivery and world class service