Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthday Card Catch-up

Good morning! I'm home today, getting ready to head outside and enjoy some rare Minnesota sunshine in my back yard! This morning I got up and started digging into my to-do list. I'm REALLY low on birthday cards so it's time to build my stash back up again by doing multiples of cards! I scored this cute Stampendous Changito Bubble birthday stamp at Archivers a month or so ago, and am just getting around to inking it up.


I'm getting back into use-it-up mode because I have SO much patterned paper, I'm feeling the need to PURGE and get rid of it. I had bought a set of cuttlebug flower dies at Michaels a while back, and thought it would be fun to use up paper by cutting out coordinating patterned paper flowers to match my Die Cuts with a View Citrus stack paper.


I LOVE the changitos! Don't they look like they're having so much FUN at their bubbly little monkey party?!

Happy Sunday, all!

LZ

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Jan Hennings said...

Adorable cards and great blog!

Anonymous said...

These are SO cute!!! Talk about super-fun birthday greetings! Love them!!!

Lana said...

Love, love, love these LZ!!!!!!!!! The Changitos are one of my favorites as well! I hope you had a nice weekend!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very sweet! I really should follow your lead and make multiple cards like that too. Wonderful idea!

:-)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Holy crow LZ you weren't joking when you said multiples! These are great!

K