Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Mouse Party Continues!


Tonite I have another little party mouse sample, done with a new Crafty Secrets medium stamp set called "Mouse Party". This set has not been released yet, but it is one of the new releases that will be offered at the CHA July show in Orlando.

Here I used some crackly wood paper along with a blue harlequin pattern from Crafty's "Pastel" paper pad, and stamped a mouse in the corner, as if he's coming out of the woodwork.


I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities "Pinking' circles die to create a fun little spiky mat for my main image. I also glued balloons to the edges of the image so that it seems like the MEECE are watching them float off!

Hope you have a wonderful Father's day this weekend...it's time to appreciate those hard-working Dads!

L.

2 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

These are adorable, Lisa! Love this set & what you did with it in your cards--can't wait to see all the new stuff!

Jean Franks Beck said...

All of your mouse cards are so incredibly cute!! I love that little guy who's busting through the paper.... adorable!