Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Your friendship warms my heart~


I almost forgot to post this last card I made for my guest designer gig with Crafty Secrets this month! Nothing like waiting until the 11th hour!The holidays wouldn't be complete without making a million thank you cards for the awesome gifts I received! I had a ton of leftover transparency snowflakes from xmas projects, and didn't want to put them away just yet. So I decided to do a winter-themed friendship thank you. I used this snowy friend image from Crafty's "Seasonal Friends" stamp set, and glittered the entire snowscape to make the image cool and snowy! I also glued white fun flock on the coatsleeves & bottom of the little fashionista's coat, to mimic white fur.


I think you can see the details better on this closeup- in real life the card is snowy and sparkly! I just wanted to give HEARTFELT thanks to Sandy Redburn for letting me dip my toes back into the design waters this month. I had a GREAT TIME reconnecting with my vintage self, and enjoyed every minute of playing with Crafty Secrets' new stamp sets and goodies!





2 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow - simply stunning! I adore the bright colors and sparkle in this cheery thank-you!

Bev Gerard said...

Mahhhvelous dahling!
'Tis great to see you playing with stamps & ink again!