Saturday, January 1, 2011

Berry sweet Thank-You Cards

Happy new year, everyone! I have to say I'm glad 2010 is over, and I'm MORE THAN READY to start a fresh year. I have lofty goals this year, but the main one I want to remember every day is to keep my BALANCE in all things. I've promised myself that this year I will not take too much on, I will have a positive attitude, be thankful for everything I have, and try to live SIMPLY. Unfortunately, this will be a challenge for me, as I LOVE old stuff and I LOVE craft supplies. So maybe I need to add ORGANIZING to my list, too! One of my goals before the new year was to get thank-you cards out right away, for all of the xmas gifts I received. I met some friends at Archivers and made about 20 of these mousey thank-you's last week. Now I need to actually SEND them! I've also been working on Crafty Secrets new release projects this week, so when I get the go-ahead, I'll be posting lots of new stuff for you to check out. Hope you had a happy New Year's Eve, and I hope all your 2011 goals are within reach! L.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you also! I have to get my supplies in order too. I'm so ready to start stampin' spring cards. Think I'll put out some pastel papers and see if I get inspired!
Ad K.

Cris Z said...

I just wanted to say how glad I am you are back posting. I always have loved you designs and missed seeing them. Have a great year and hope it is happy, healthy and productive.

Mrs.Thomas said...

Lisa, I have checked on and off again to see if you had returned to blogging and it is very good to see you back! I wondered how in the world you kept up with you creativity and blogging. You were under tons of pressure to create and post so frequently. I applaud you for desiring to keep a balance and to say no! I know how hard that can be. Blessings to you!

Pam said...

You're the BERRY SWEETEST my friend!