Saturday, January 26, 2008

Domestic Goddess Shaker Card


One last sample of the newest Hanna Stamp set, "Domestic Goddess" that will be released next Friday, February 1st. My first thought on this was to create a gel-shaker card with blue hair gel, then I thought better of it and decided on blue glass beads instead. They look kind of cute and when you move the card there's all this great motion with the beads. They look like little bubbles!


For this card, I stamped the image, then cut out the bottle part with an exacto knife & glued a transparency sheet to the back of the image. There is a great shaker card tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers HERE. The star up in the corner was a die-cut, copper metallic star...it didn't match, but never fear....my red Copic marker came to its rescue, because the copics will stick to metallic surfaces!


Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

so stinkin' clever and cute!
looking forward to getting this set!
Nicole :D

Jana M. said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!I cannot wait to get this set.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

I LOVE SHAKERS!!!!!!! This is SO SO FUN!

Joy said...

SHUT UP!!!!! Girlfriend, you are a creative GENIUS!!!!!!