Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thanks a bunch~

I'll have more CHA photos for you tomorrow; I'm trying to pick and choose the good ones out of my camera and I'll edit them down and post more once I weed through them. Tonite I've been working on thank-you cards. I had to use the new Crafty Secrets "Sweet Kids" set because I love how soft and pretty the images are, and they are so fun to color in.




The swirls from Crafty's new "Flourishes" set are awesome. I've been stamping them in black and then coloring in the leaves and flowers to match the patterned papers I'm using. I just bought a Making Memories "Chelsea's Place" paper pack today with my 50 percent off coupon @ Michael's.... I love that the patterns in this pack aren't so busy. It's easy to stamp a swirl on there and the swirl pops right off the paper. I finally went and bought the "Skin White" Copic Marker tonight...WHY did I wait so long to grab this color! It is the PERFECT marker color for skin tones! I've been using my "flesh" colored marker to color in the sweet kid's cheeks, to make them rosy and flushed.




8 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love this! I have been playing with this set too! Haven't used this particular image yet....but will soon!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love how you stamped and colored the flourishes on the designer paper. Once again, the way you lay out stamps, paper and ribbon is really superb.

craftyb said...

Lovely cards - i really LOVE this stamp! bx

2 Worlds said...

this is very pretty I love this style

Lana said...

Hey, I'm pretty sure that you owe me a thank you! Pfffffffffffft! There's gotta be something you should thank me for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha!

K said...

I love your cards! This is one of my must have stamp sets of those that are coming out. Can't wait, especially after seeing yours!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Your cards are GREAT! I just love how you whip out so many -and every one is just as FAB as the other!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These series of cards are absolutely stunning!!! Well done!