Thursday, August 14, 2008

Penny Black Love Notes

Wowzer, it feels like DAYS since I've blogged! Oh wait, it HAS been DAYS since I've blogged! I'm in desperate need of some stamping time, and I'm going to chisel out some time this weekend to DO IT!
This little Penny Black envelope cat stamp got a workout so that I could have a stash of blank, all-occasion cards on hand. My Grandma has not seen a card in MONTHS, and I have one of these sitting on my desk at work to go out to her. I used Kaisercraft "Hampton" Tudor paper for the blue floral background, and an old crate striper patterned paper for the horizontal triangle paper.
The cat stamp is from a Penny Black set called "Every Which Way", which is a VERY reasonably priced acrylic set with some fun HEDGIES on it!
The sentiment is from Stampin Up Sale-a-Bration last year.
I should have more this weekend when I go into crank-em-out mode, because I have not given the LOVE to these sets very much and am itching to use them!
L.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!I love the paper....Great Job!
Marie H

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooo cute Lisa!

Taylor said...

This is soooo adorable, and you're right...it works for all occasions!!! I love the colors, the stamp, and the accessories! Thanks for sharing!

Tricia T said...

Ditto what Taylor said! I love these!! They make you smile. :)

Joy said...

Cute! Cute!!! CUTE!!!! Adorable my friend!