Friday, August 8, 2008




A quick morning post today; I wanted to show you my ruffle layout from last week, done with the new Stampin Up patterned paper pack. I had to pair it up with these little picnic bugs...I know they are ants, but I just thought they'd be cuter as green bugs!

I love that on this layout you can showcase 2 different patterned papers! The ruffle at the bottom is just crepe paper, stuck to the back of the paper and gathered up.

On another note, Eclectic Paperie just put the Merry Muffins stamp set up online! I wanted to cut and paste the stamp set here so you could see the entire set, but couldn't figure out how to do it! So here's the link to Merry Muffins instead!

Stampendous/Eclectic Paperie Merry Muffins Set Link

Happy Friday!

L.

Oh, one more thing! The hydrangea are going NUTS in my backyard...I thought I'd show you a fun way to display them! I had an old prince albert tobacco can, so I put a fruit jar inside of it and added hydrangeas! Sort of an unexpected combo, tobacco and flowers, huh?

2 comments:

Susan said...

So very cute! Just love your little green bugs.
Susan

Vicki G said...

So adorable........... i LOVE hydrangeas.........my fave flower!!!!


Vicki