Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merry Muffins



I'm in use-it-up mode again, in anticipation of all the yummy new papers that will be coming out for fall! I used my Stampendous Eclectic Paperie Merry Muffins set to crank out a bunch of glittery cupcake cards for September birthdays, using old patterned paper from my stash. I have at least 12 birthdays coming up in September to send cards for; its a BUSY BUSY birthday month!






Stamps: Stampendous Eclectic Paperie "Merry Muffins" set, Autumn Leave Swirls v2

Patterned paper: Pebbles Inc Loverly Flower

Glitter: Martha Stewart fire opal

Ribbon: Old Michaels floral ribbon

Nestabilities: Oval & Oval Scallops

11 comments:

Darlene said...

How cute are these cards!!! Love that image ... awesome!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Very cute cards LZ! I love it when you can get in your "clean it up mode" !! LOL !!

Marlou McAlees said...

really beautiful cards :)

Anonymous said...

LZ --

OMG - these are sooo cute!! Love ya!

Charleen said...

I LOVE the card! (especially the colors)

Bevie Pearl said...

What delish-cious cards!!

Pauline said...

These are lovely, well done.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

GET OUT! HOW HOW HOW do you make EVERYTHING so CUTE!?!? I love these!

Debbi T said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Debbi T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

These are awesome! How fun!!

Have a great day!