Friday, September 19, 2008

Crafty Secrets Quick Halloween Cards!


Making quick Halloween cards doesn't get easier than this! These are part of the multitudes of quick Halloween cards I made at the cabin last weekend for my card stash. Most have very minimal embellishment because the cool Crafty Secrets images from their Halloween Image and Journal notes booklets do the work for you! I matted them with black cardstock and glittered the mats up with Martha Stewart Onyx glitter so that they sparkle.
I used papers from Pink Paislee's Vintage Moon Collection; the cardstock is called "Harvest Moon", Full Moon and "Moon Pie". LOVE the autumn feel and shabby look to these papers! I've made cards with this cool black cat image before; he's one of my very favorites!
Fall is gone from Minnesota right now; we've been having 80 degree weather lately. Tomorrow should be beautiful for our annual family girls junking trip! Tomorrow we are headed to Rosemont, MN; I'll take photos of the cool junk and take you with if you're interested! More to follow! Happy Friday!

L.





3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Ohhhhhhh I love these!!! Your layouts are always so creative.

Jennifer Aviles said...

totally channeled you, girl! check it out: http://jbalcer.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/09/14/all-in-a-weekends-work/
LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards!