Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kitchen Inspired Pink Persimmon Scotties

So one night last week, while I still had RED KITCHEN on the brain, I decided to run with my kitchen as inspiration and sit down to test drive the mojo with my Pink Persimmon Scottie dogs & a Die Cuts with a View paper pack called "Nana's Kitchen". I wanted to start cranking out a bunch of generic greeting cards so that I can slap a sentiment inside if I'm pressed for time. I thought I could stamp birthday, thank you, hello or WHATEVER in these little notes, because the front sentiment is all-purpose!

I only got 3 cranked out before I was on to the next project, but I know I need to sit down and play with these more! I'm hoping for an uninterrupted flow of stamping mojo to hit me next week because I have NO appointments and NO projects, any of the weekdays next week! I want to be a STAMPING machine! I MISS my stamp room!

Happy Saturday!

L.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How cute! I love those vintage papers.

Michele Kovack said...

These are super cute!!!

Unknown said...

These cards are adorable:)