Monday, May 25, 2009

Pink Persimmon Best Friend Dog Plaque

YIPPIE! I can finally post this project for you guys to check out! Today is my last day as a guest designer for Pink Persimmon Stamps, and I wanted to share this fun little $1.00 plaque I found from Dollar Tree! Dollar Tree has a ton of different shaped plaques (oval, square, round, etc) in their craft section, so I went and hounded my sister Gina (GET IT, HOUNDED? OOH BAD.) for a photo of her dog Kira so that I could use Pink Persimmon's Scottie Dog stamps with it.


Here's what the $1.00 plaque looked like before I covered it with some fun stripey My Mind's Eye patterned paper.


I also pumped up the cute factor by using black FUN FLOCK on the sweet little DOGGIES, to make them fuzzy and touchable! You can see a full tutorial on how I created this plaque on the Pink Persimmon blog HERE.

I ended up giving this plaque to Gina, since her dog Kira so graciously helped me by posing for my project! Happy Monday, all!

L.

3 comments:

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Oh my goodness- I love your blog! Everything is so lovely! So much inspiration. Thank you! :)

Carol Weimer said...

Oh how adorable is this fun little picture. I have those Pink Persimmon stamps and I happen to have two Scottie dogs. This would be a great way to showcase my own dogs. Thanks for the great idea.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.