Monday, March 16, 2009

Hats off to you, Father!


Well, we made it through another Monday, and here in Minnesota it was 67 degrees! It feels like SUMMER here! I had to get outside and do a 3-mile walk because it was so beautiful out! Here's another project I worked on this weekend; I made 25 sample cards for Father's day using the Crafty Secrets "Favorite Fella's" stamp set. These samples will probably go out to stores that sell Crafty Secrets products, for display with Crafty's stamps. I paper-pieced some funky ties from patterned paper from Crafty's paper pads. I also fun-flocked the hat in brown so it looks like felt and has a great texture!

Also, Crafty Secrets has teamed up with Tattered Angels this month and the design team is pairing up products from both companies to create shimmery eye candy! Check out these blogs for the latest projects posted for this fun March challenge!


Happy Monday, all!

L.


Marisa Grosson Crafty Secrets Design Team member
Anna Wight Crafty Secrets Design Team member
Elizabeth Hicks Tattered Angels Design Team Member
Cheryl McAdam Tattered Angels Design Team Member
Michelle Jackson Tattered Angels Design Team Member

6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Love these!!! I need to make some masculine cards.....or you can just send me some of yours! LOL!

Diana said...

I love these cards! The layout and colors are just perfect! The fun flock for the hat is a really good idea, too. Wow, I can't believe you made 25!!! I didn't even get one card made in the past 2 weeks, LOL!

Have a great day!

Vicki G said...

Those are adorable Chicka!!! Hope all is well with you!!!! 25 cards.....holy moses woman!!!!!

Terri said...

Fabulous card. We were out walking yesterday too! We went up around the capitol. There was a crazy guy flying a kite right out front talking and gesturing to himself. Weird. Anyway, I think next time we'll walk more toward your way. :)

Heather Gates said...

Great masculine card ideas! Gotta love the fun flock...tons of fun.

Heidi Blankenship said...

These are fantastic Lisa! The paper piecing looks great. Wow--25 cards! You have been busy! I am loving this warm weather, it has been so beautiful the past few days!