Sunday, March 15, 2009

You rock!

I just have to thank you guys for sticking with me the last 6 months, while I've been uploading everything to the Dirty Dozen gallery and neglecting my blog here! I'm happy (and sad) to say that my 6 month gig with the DD is finally over at the end of this month! It was so much fun; but all good things must eventually end. I feel a big pressure off my shoulders; it's hard to try to keep up with the talented girls over there! So my focus now is going to be back on my blog, and replenishing my neglected card stash.
I have been dying to play with this Inkadinkado Rock Star stamp set that I bought at Michaels um, approximately 6 months ago? I used it in a dirty dozen gallery but wanted to make a ton of rockstar cards to have in my stash. FINALLY I got to crank some out this weekend. I got into trouble at Archivers with the girls a few weeks ago and bought this funky My Mind's Eye Penny Lane "Feeling Groovy" patterned paper that felt perfect for this guitar. I added an orange gemstone in the "O" to add some rockstar bling to the card.
Hope everyone had a great weekend; spring is on it's way! YIPPIE!

L.

2 comments:

Heather Gates said...

NO, YOU ROCK! Love this card Lisa!

Toni K said...

This totally rocks! The coolest cards! Love the paper and the bling!