Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Packin' it up


Alrighty then. I'm heading to bed so I can be up at the crack of dawn for my flight to Chicago tomorrow! Samples packed? Check. Underwear? Check. Makeup? OH YEAH, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THAT. Although chalk ink might do in a pinch if I can scrounge some up at the show.


One last wine sample (you are sighing with relief, right?) I went bolder with the colors on these, forest green and a deep plum. I can't wait to get home and have more time to play with these grape images. I put samples together quickly and didn't have time to putz with a lot of the coloring.



The corkscrews were embossed onto the plum paper with white embossing powder and white pigment ink. I used watercolor paper for the main images, and an aquapainter with SU reinkers. The wine bottle was stamped on that famous "corkish" paper I've been using.


Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend & I hope to see some of you in Chicago at the show!

7 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I'll be seeing you...can't wait...have a safe flight!

Bevie Pearl said...

have a safe trip to CHA!!!

Memories of Time said...

Have fun in CHA... give the girls all super hugs from Cams okay?

Oh, and btw, YOU ROCK!!! Check out my blog when you have a chance!

Love ya Zapstar!!

Anonymous said...

Are you havin' fun yet, LisaZ?!?
Inquiring Texans want to know!!
You newest motto shall be ....
"Share the hugggs, baby!" and ...
"Oh yeah ... share the FUN!!"

~Tex

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful work!! :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LZ - your wine cards are OUTSTANDING! :)

Debbi T said...

GREAT stuff, and just so you know, I *never* get sick of seeing your work!!!!