Friday, December 7, 2007

Lunch Blogging

I know I've been missing in action lately but the holiday season is upon us! I'm doing lunch blogging today so that I can head to another get-together tonite. I can HARDLY wait for the weekend as it's been so long since I've been able to putz around in my stamp room and get creative!

In the meantime, here's more baby cards that I made a few weeks ago for my card stash. Every once in a while I'll go through my patterned paper file & purge papers that have been in there too long. For these, I searched through and pulled out pinks, yellows and blues for some traditional baby cards. Pretty plain and simple but they were quick to do and they get the job done! One thing I liked about the front blue card was that I was experimenting with using my Hero Arts aged background block on only half of the image. I liked the effect that only stamping the carriage gives...you can really see the sentiment pop out.



Papers used: Daisy D's. Snowflakes & Holly "Snowflakes Paisley" Melissa frances "Lindsay", Anna Griffin "Evelyn Dotted Vines".
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Baby Boy
Stampin Up "Something to Celebrate" and "Thats Nice"



P.S. I apologize for the wonky banner...blogger is having some issues across the board with loading new banners on....don't load a new banner on your blog until it's fixed! LOL

L.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These baby cards are just adorable.

Charmingdesigns said...

Love the look of these cards!! Now go putz!! Laurie

Unknown said...

Your cards are always the best that I see anywhere!! I love these baby cards! Love the way your house looks too. Thanks so much for doing your blog!
Jan Ritenour