Sunday, December 16, 2007

What a DAY! Oh my!!!!!

I'm finally sitting down here to post & choose a winner for the Hannacandy "Tis the season" stamp set! It's been a crazy day that started out with friend Bethie choosing me to be the featured stamper over at Splitcoast Stampers! It is SO much fun seeing everyone's tweaked versions of some of my cards in my Splitcoast gallery! EVERYONE STAMPS WAY BETTER THAN ME, I'M FREAKING OUT AT THE TALENT OVER THERE! So I'm a little late to the party again, I had to go over and check everyone's cards out that played in the challenge!

First order of business: we need to choose a winner! ONE MOMENT PLEASE.
HOLD PLEASE.
(I wish I had some good muzak for you to listen to while Random.org is thinking.)
OK! HERE WE GO! AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!!
Here are your random numbers:23
Timestamp: 2007-12-17 02:34:44 UTC
NUMBER 23! WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MY BIRTH DATE ALSO! YIPPIE!
*VIV*! My email address is to the right, just send me an email with your address & I'll send out your Hanna!
Here is one of the projects I worked on this weekend for the Crafty Secrets gallery. Our theme this month is "New Years". I found this great vintage floral image in Crafty's "Seasonal" booklet, and it had this sweet girl popping the cork on a champagne bottle. I used a chipboard frame from a new product that Crafty will be releasing in January, and covered it with Martha Stewart Yellow-gold glitter. The sheet music is real vintage music that I found at a thrift store for cheap. The fringe on the top of the hat is iridescent shred that I use in gift wrapping. I thought it would look pretty and sheer so that you could see the beautiful paper that the hat is made of. The floral paper is from Crafty's "Radiant" paper pad.

One more thing...for the next few weeks you will see blog candy being given away at all of the Crafty Secrets Design team blogs. This week, Anna Wight will be giving away her favorite Crafty products. Check out her blog for her blog candy giveaway!

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is so freaking gorgeous!!! I just had a friend of mine give me tons of old sheet music...now only if I had more time......

Jessrose21 said...

Congratulations on being the Featured Stamper! I completely forgot to check that out yesterday. Gotta go look at all the CASEs of your cards.

I love the hat! What a fun idea. I have some party hats that I've been covering for tussie mussies, now I can cover them as New Year's hats.

Bev Gerard said...

Fabbbooooo projects .. of course! My goodness, LZ! You really do have that special insight for creating with Crafty! Way to go!

And I 'must' make time to do the FS this week! That's at the top of any stamping I do this week for sure! Can hardly wait!!

~Tex