Saturday, November 22, 2008

Don't try the cake, go for the icing.

I revived this old Stampin Up "Sweet Treats" birthday cake stamp because I needed to crank out birthday cards again. I HAD to use my Michael's coupon to grab this Inkadinkado kids sentiment "Don't try the cake, go for the icing" sentiment. I am finally seeing these cute sentiments in stores now; I fell in love with them at the Anaheim CHA show last year!




I paired the cake up with some pink "My Mind's Eye glittery Laundry Line papers (Flirty Embrace, Flirty Stripes & Flirty Fun Lovin". The papers are super glittery and shimmery, so you don't have to use glitter on them! No mess! These came together quickly at a girls get-together that I went to last weekend. I'm still in use-it-up mode, I used almost all of this hot pink May Arts polka dot ribbon that's been in my stash for AGES! I love when I use stuff up! Today I'm heading out to my hometown for a Christmas tour of homes. I have my tree up and ready to decorate because I always get the bug to haul out my decorations after seeing all the cool decor at the home tour houses! Happy Sunday, all!

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

These look awesome!!!! I love digging out old stamps !!!! Did that this weekend as a matter of fact

Also, love the sentiment......going to have to keep my eyes peeled for that one!!!!