Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Craft Lounge - Pat the Good Dog!



Yippie! OUR CRAFT LOUNGE IS UP AND RUNNING! We can stop teasing you with the sneak peeks now; you're able to go directly in and check out all the new sets and samples! OCL sells both rubber cling stamps and photopolymer acrylic (SOLID acrylics, not smushy ones!)

This set is called "Pat the Good Dog", and looks like it's going to be a fun one to use for dog treats and all-occasion cards!





Here are some of the cards I did with the set. I took a transparency sheet, stamped white bones on it with white stazon, cut it out with a round nestabilities die, and then added it to the top of a red circle of the same size. I also used Darice Clear Luster Gems and colored them in red to match my paper.




It was fun to stamp the little bone border on my patterned paper, and then color them in with a white Ranger inkssentials gel pen. I also fun-flocked (Stampendous) the green grass!

All papers are by My Mind's Eye.
Stamps by Our Craft Lounge.

YAY, IT'S FRIDAY! CONGRATS, SWEET GIRLS, THANKS FOR LETTING ME BE PART OF YOUR FUN FUN DAY~!

LZ

Check out these blogs for more cards:

Lila Holgate
Cami Turnbow
Kisa Peters
Nancy Morgant
Heather McNally
Carol Halvorson
Kendra Wietstock
Pam Hooten
Lana Lepinski
Nancy Morgan

5 comments:

Pam said...

ACK! How cute, I love when you stamp!!

Michele Kovack said...

I have enjoyed all of your samples this week.....so cute!!! Hope you feel better soon, and have a great weekend!

Jenn said...

Are you freakin' kidding!! I totally did not see the I heart u in this set!! NOW I DO!! Love it LZ!

Joy said...

LZ, you are my true rockstar. Love what you have done with Pat! :)

Anonymous said...

allo...
j'adore ce que tu fais, c'est tellement beau,,c'est vivant..super...je viens de passer un agréable moment dans ton petit coin...Merci beaucoup...
Kafran..xox
scrapkafran@live.ca