Monday, November 24, 2008

Pink Persimmon Christmas Scottie

Still playing Pink Persimmon! I love these little scottie dogs and decided they needed to get decked out for Christmas! I used a K & Company Christmas Cheer mat pad for the background papers, and then stamped the scottie dog in a nestabilities circle.




I also had to use some of my vintage christmas Flowersoft around the edges of the image. Note: when you glue this on, you'll want to use diamond glaze, crystal effects or Aleene's glue to glue it on. Make sure you use a thick glue to insure that all of that flock stays on the image securely! I am now officially a flowersoft ADDICT!

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

AHHH! LOVE this Lisa!!!!!

Altered Annie said...

You've done it again! I have to look at every bit of it, it's so full and I want to gather goodies to make a bunch of them - so fun looking!!! Makes me want to go out and get one of those doggies, too!
- Annie

Debbi T said...

Oh my GOD these are so cute LZed......over the top cute! Is your sister getting all of these cards?? LOL!!

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute - love all of it.