Monday, November 24, 2008

Pink Persimmon Christmas Scottie

Still playing Pink Persimmon! I love these little scottie dogs and decided they needed to get decked out for Christmas! I used a K & Company Christmas Cheer mat pad for the background papers, and then stamped the scottie dog in a nestabilities circle.




I also had to use some of my vintage christmas Flowersoft around the edges of the image. Note: when you glue this on, you'll want to use diamond glaze, crystal effects or Aleene's glue to glue it on. Make sure you use a thick glue to insure that all of that flock stays on the image securely! I am now officially a flowersoft ADDICT!

4 comments:

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

AHHH! LOVE this Lisa!!!!!

Altered Annie said...

You've done it again! I have to look at every bit of it, it's so full and I want to gather goodies to make a bunch of them - so fun looking!!! Makes me want to go out and get one of those doggies, too!
- Annie

QC said...

Oh my GOD these are so cute LZed......over the top cute! Is your sister getting all of these cards?? LOL!!

Hugs!!

Troy Louise said...

This is so cute - love all of it.