Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Strawberries


I found this strawberry image in an old Stampin Up retired set called "Nature's Sketchbook". I loved them when they came out, yet haven't really used them a lot until now! I've been using them quite a bit this week, and this set is becoming one of my favorites! Sort of a sleeper hit for me.

I paired these up with some Daisy D's Beacon Hill paper, which I love also. Wait until you see the Daisy D's Christmas patterned paper that they're coming out with. They are TO DIE FOR!


8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Yummy, love the paper you used and those strawberries, great card

Tandra said...

OH I LOVE Daisy Ds paper! This one is awesome! Great card, I sold that set but kept the strawberry stamp!!LOL I LOVE your work!!

Dottie K. said...

Wow this is a fantastic card. Love the colors and the paper. That strawberry stamp is adorable. TFS :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa
I love those strawberries. Wish I had that set! Love the paper and
your layouts etc. I subscribe to your blog and read it every day.
I love the shabby chic look. You give me inspiration. Barb

Michele Kovack said...

I love this strawberry stamp! These are such cute cards Lisa!

blduran said...

Can I just say that I happend upon your blog just a few days ago and I spent quite some time going through it...I absolutely LOVE your work. You have an incredible way with colors and desings! WOW :) You have to be one of my favorites!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of those stamp sets that I wish I had bought, but didn't! I love your set of cards - so fresh looking!

Deborah said...

How did I miss these darling strawberries? These are just ownderful, I want a bite! Yum! Deb