Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dog-bone frame!


I love Dollar Tree. Somehow they always have the perfect thing that I need for stamping! They had a ton of new pet frames in a few weeks ago, so I grabbed this bone-shaped one because I knew it would be PERFECT with the new Hanna Stamps dog sets that will be released this Friday!

I stamped a bunch of the doggies from the new Large Breed and Small Breed Hanna sets onto white cardstock, and colored them in with various shades of Copic Markers. I attached the cardstock to the frame using glue dots, but you could mod-podge them on if you wanted something more water (or doggie-drool) resistant. I tried to make the bow at the bottom look like a dog collar with a little metal heart embellishment that came from the Target dollar spot AGES ago.

P.S. I hope my sister's Yorkie doesn't mind that I snagged some of her dog treats to stage my photo tonite. I've stopped bleeding, so everyone remain calm....

L.

Splitcoast Hanna Stamps Design team link: HERE

5 comments:

Aleks said...

This is just way too cute. I love the dollar store for really neat crafting supplies!

Juanita B said...

WOW, so much creativity in one place, the card is soooooooo cute!
TFS and the sneak peek.

P.S. I also love the way you keep changing the banner, it's definitely eye-candy for me.

Stampindamour said...

Nice! I love the Dollar Tree too! It's dangerous to grab a shopping cart on the way in!! :0)

-pamela

Stefanie Staniak said...

This is sooooo cute LZ!! I hope our Dollar Tree still has some when I get there. Those stamps are perfect for this frame.

Anonymous said...

Accckkkkkk!! This is just so dog-gone perfect! I should have known that you would find such a cool frame for these dogs!

~Tex