Friday, March 7, 2008

Speed-stamping again!



I'm starting the weekend off by speedstamping again. I'm short on wedding cards and when I saw this card posted on Splitcoast by clarhan HERE, I immediately wanted to try a Z-fold card! They work PERFECTLY with the Nestabilities Dies from Spellbinders/Ellen Hutson.


The stamp set is an old Stampin Up Sale-a-Bration set called "Happy Harmony". I can't look at this trio of flowers without thinking of my friend Val Stangle, who does WONDERFUL things with flower stamps. Paper is by K & Company, from the Pink & Green "Peabody" line. Ribbon is from May Arts from Starlit Studio's ebay store.

5 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE these cards! Love everything - the colors, the nesties, the fold!

Carol (HB) said...

The cards are so pretty! and I LOVE the way you staged them for the pic!!!

Judy in Indiana said...

I love that set and use it all the time. Your cards are so pretty. it cheers my heart on this cold day. Maybe I'll get them out and play with them today.

Juanita B said...

You did a fantastic job, they are splendid. TFS.

Jelly Bean said...

Nice Cards you have a way of using a shocking pastel!
How wonderful!