Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Feel Better, Papa Z!


It's a really QUICK post tonite and I'm OFF. I seriously THREW this together just tonite, this is a 5 minute card. My Dad just had knee surgery and we're running to go see him. I love that I can throw together a card in 5 minutes with the images from Crafty secrets, and the card looks just as good as if I putzed for hours with it. (www.craftysecrets.com)
This sick dog image is from the "Heartwarming vintage" Sticker collection, called "Feel Better". The awesome harlequin paper is Foofala "Capri" Harlequin. I used the Stampin Up "Canvas" background to create some texture on the ruby red cardstock.
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for my Dad, affectionately known as "PAPA Z".
Have a good night everyone!
Lisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Papa Z's knee will heal fast! It's a gorgeous get well card.

Michele Kovack said...

Cute card! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Pam said...

Oh no, hope Papa Z is doing good LZ! Love your sweet card!

Anonymous said...

How darling is this card!!! Love your style - thanks for the inspiration - love the shabby chic look you've created!!

http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/