Saturday, April 14, 2007

New red walls!


****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I had good intentions and was going to stamp up a storm today, but I ended up painting my bedroom instead! Check out the wall behind the bees...I threw caution to the wind and painted them bright red! OMG! (I'll post pics when I'm done.)
I made these bees the other day but didn't love them so I wasn't going to post them. I want to change out the bright yellow matting to another color but haven't figured out what color yet. Any suggestions?
This paper seemed perfectly suited for bees, with the cute black and yellow stripes! The paper is by Sweetwater, item #BF6 (there was no pattern name). I'm hoping to get more stamping time in tomorrow, after I paint another wall or 2! Have a great evening everyone!

7 comments:

Memories of Time said...

OMG... I LOVE those bees and I love the background and I FREAKING LOVE your new painted walls! Can't wait to see the whole thing done... you are a Zapstar baby!!!
~C

Carol (HB) said...

You painted the wall RED???? Like PASSION RED? Oh, I can't wait to see how you shappify that room! Oh, and the bees are soooo adorable!

Michele Kovack said...

Love these bees! I just painted my kitchen a deep cranberry red with white trim, white appliances etc... we love it! I'm sure it is really nice!

Allison Rankin said...

I love the bees! And you used Dutch Girl for your banner...I love it!

Valerie said...

FUN! Okay, girlie, you asked, what about a little red liner to match the red accents in the image? POPPIN!

And a red wall, ahh, such wild abandon! LOL

Pam said...

I LOVE the bees, love all your bees, that paper is yummy! And, I can not wait to see your room when it's finished!!

Anonymous said...

You do incredible work with these bees. I NEED those bees now!
Hugs!!!