Sunday, April 15, 2007

RED-RUM


My sister is MILDLY funny. She walked into my bedroom today and growled 'RED-RUM'. If you've ever seen the movie "The Shining", you will know why this is NOT funny.

I am feeling 42 right now; I can barely walk, my back hurts, and somewhere during the painting fiasco I started craving spaghetti because the walls started looking like the color of Papa Z's spaghetti sauce. Hmmm. Time to take a break. Once the Motrin kicks in, I think I'll be loving this color in my bedroom!

I did have a chance to stamp this morning, I have new Crafty Secrets rubber, so I started playing with the "Kewpie" set. Finally, some fun images to color in and play with! It's a simple card, nothing too fancy, but at least I stamped! The paper is by www.pebblesinc.com, called "Loverly Flower" and "Loverly Stripe". If you notice the kewpie, instead of making her bald, I colored in her head to give her 'blonde' hair! HOW SWEET IS THIS BUNNY!


Here's the link to the other Kewpie images. http://www.clearartstamps.com/ I HAVE to get some play time in so I can make more kewpies! Have a loverly evening everyone!

10 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Love the cutie card... and the new red bedroom!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but your sister is hilarious!!! That is exactly the kind of stuff that comes out of my mouth!! But love the room, and the card!

Lisa said...

Love the room !!!

Joy said...

I love the red room! :) Can I see it in September?! :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LZ!!!! I LOOOOOOVE the color of your bedroom! WOW!!!! And the card is stinkin' adorable!

Anonymous said...

I knew exactly what you were talking about the minute I saw the word RED-RUM! Your sister is very very very funny. Love the red, absolutely beautiful.

Julie

Anonymous said...

That is super cute!

Cindy Lyles said...

Lovin the bunny too - and LOVE THE RED!!!!!!

Jenn said...

LZ I wanna sleep in the REDRUM room!!! I love it!!! Joy and I can share!!!

Valerie said...

LOVE the walls! Red-Rum LOL She's a funny one, must run in the family, because you always CRACK me up!