Monday, June 4, 2007

Ring around the rosy!


This is one of the cards I did last weekend at the cabin...I love this vintage image from Crafty Secret's "Wacky and Wonderful" booklet.
I wish you could see a closeup of this postcard; it has the most beautiful colors and gorgeous urns in the background!
The sentiment and the flower borders are from the "Rosy Wishes" Clear art stamp set.
Ribbon is vintage, and the button was from a Foo-fa-la button assortment pack. The green swirl paper on my banner and in the card background is from the "Classic paper pad".

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love the colors green and pink together....lovely!

Anonymous said...

Whoooooaaaaaa! That is such a coool vintage card, LZ! Love that paper! No wonder you used in for your banner!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LZ - I am SCREAMING at how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy CRAPOLI!!!!!!!! It is GORGEOUS! The colors, that main image - OMG!

Swamp Tulip said...

I love the look of this card. So pretty and vintage is one of my favorite themes. Great job.

Teresa

Bethany Paull said...

I clicked on your picture to enlarge it, and you're right! The scene is gorgeous! So perfect with your vintage ribbon.