These started of SOOOO different in my head. I wanted to experiment with my Tim Holtz alcohol inks, and this is what I ended up with. In my head they were WAY better!
For the focal images, I started out with a Tim Holtz applicator tool/handle and a felt pad, and started dabbing colors onto glossy paper. I used Pesto, butterscotch and oregano green. Then I added gold metallic mixative and went over the top of the colors, which gave the paper a pretty gold shimmer. I stamped my pumpkin and leaves in black ink over the top of the glossy paper, and colored them in with Stampin up markers. The pumpkin still didn't pop out much, so I added metallic copper stickles to it to make it shimmery.
For the card layout, I wanted the card to look like a big "TICKET PUNCH" layout, with the corners cut out. So I took 2 patterned papers, (Orange Citrus dot Bo-Bunny, and Bo Bunny Shabby Princess pep rally plaid), cut them to measure 4" x 5 1/4", and put both pieces of paper together on my sizzix machine. I took a spellbinders oval scallop die, and die cut just the corners. After I was done, I interchanged the corners so that the plaid paper had orange corners, and vice versa. The stamp set is "Give Thanks" by Stampin Up.
I will probably experiment with this layout again, using different stamps..I think a square focal image will work out better. I also will leave off the ribbon corners.