Saturday, March 24, 2007

Organization.


I always start a project, like re-arranging a room or cleaning, and somehow my attempts at organizing turn into complete chaos and a bigger mess than I started with. Does that happen to anyone else or is it just me? My house is a total disaster area right now so what do I do? Go stamp in the chaos. Avoid, avoid.

My sweet friend Carol H. (HB on Splitcoast) sent me this sweet rack with glass jars on it for my birthday! Lookit how cute it is with ribbons and buttons in it! You can see her incredible artwork here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=872


Here is the unbelievable card she sent.

THANK YOU SWEET GIRL! LOVE YA!
If you look at a closeup, she's used these gorgeous pearls from Ellen Hutson's store:
**************************************************************************

Have a happy Saturday night!

Lisa

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

I too am cleaning and organizing my scrap room. I am purging the supplies from ten years ago that are outdated. I teach 5th grade. Some of my kids are underpriveledged and would LOVE my old paper! Waste not want not:)