Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anna's fishies!


AAACK! It's BLOG GONE WILD day today! I had queued up a blog post for today with a Crafty Secrets set and forgot that I set it up! So it's a double post day today, so I can show you another Whippersnapper new release card as promised!

The fishies in Anna's new set are PERFECT size to create little lake scenes. In this card I drew in a line with my Copic Multiliner to create a little 'lake' for the fishies to swim in. They are swimming in Copic Cool Shadow blue water! I also drew in the little wave lines so that it looks like one little crazy fish is jumping out of the water trying to fly with the dragonflies!



I stamped and cut out cattails and attached them to the side of the main image; I also used brown fun flock on the cattail part so that they're fuzzy!

Happy double-post Tuesday!

Stamp Set: Fish Friends & Friendly Expressions, Anna Wight for Whippersnapper

Patterned Papers: October Afternoon

Copics: Spring Dim Green, Cool Shadow, Light Olive, Sand, Dark Pink

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Lisa you have out done yourself again. This card is sooooooooo cute. Love it.

Lana said...

I am LOVING your Anna Wight cards! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Gates said...

Thanks for posting the Copic colors you used. I'm lovin' the cute new sets. Here fishy fishy fishy...(from Sesame Street)
HEE HEE
Heather

Nancy said...

I just love the knack you have with patterned paper...looks awesome. Such a cute card!