Friday, January 23, 2009

CHA treats, I'm off & running!



One last post & I'm off and running. I have my Barbie suitcase packed & my samples in a bag and I'm off to the Anaheim Craft & Hobby show to work in the Crafty Secrets booth! I couldn't resist doing one last project before I leave for the show; I whipped together these treat bags to give out at the show to friends. I'll be making stops at the "Our Craft Lounge" booth, Hanna Stamps, Crafty Secrets and a few others with treats in tow!



Since money is tight this year with the economy, I was on a mission to make these as inexpensive as possible, yet still have that cute factor to them. So I headed to my grocery store for Little Debbie cosmic brownies, Nilla cakesters (strawberry flavor), Hersheys cherry kisses, and of course, CHOCOLATE. The little heart cello bags are from the Target dollar spot; 20 bags for $1.00! SUCH A DEAL! The tags were made with the new Crafty Secrets" Sweet Stuff stamp set; I can't get enough of these Cinderella Birdies!

I'll be back on Wednesday with more sneak peeks of the new release Our Craft Lounge sets, and hopefully lots of CHA photos if I can sneak away from the booth to check out the new goodies! Have a great weekend, everyone!

L.

7 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Waving to you as you go to CHA. Have fun and miss me!! Give everyone an extra hug from me. I *heart* you zapstar.

Anonymous said...

You & your scrupmtious treats & favors! Everyone will adore these darling tokens!!

Enjoy & savor the (((hugs)))!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Have a great time...wish I was there, too! Looking forward to pics!!

Ashley Newell said...

Sweet little bags!

Jules said...

Have a great time!!!
Cute little bags!!!

Amber (bambi64) said...

waaaaaaaaa I won't be there to get a treat bag!! I want one!! Hope you have loads of fun and give hugs to everyone from me!! :)

MaGoooo said...

Wishin' I was with ya Zappa!!

I know that you are having a BLAST!!