Friday, January 16, 2009

More Fairies!


Another sample made with the new Crafty Secrets "Fairyland" stamp set (CHA new release)! I wanted to create a little border scene at the bottom of my card, so I stamped a bunch of the cute images from this set into a woodland scene, and then added the moon fairy at the top of the card in a circle nestabilities circle. I used "Lilac" Flowersoft to simulate mossy flowers in my scene. I glittered the red mat so that the border around the fairy is sparkly, and then added some Kaiser paper flowers and some vintage millinery flowers that were gifted to me by friend Pam Hooten.
I'm putting the blog on autopilot this week; so more short posts to follow while I'm cranking out samples! AAAAAACK it's CRUNCH TIME!

1 comment:

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW, Lisa, this is just amazing. I love all the striking colors, the images and that flock!! Just gorgeous! Hugs,