Friday, January 9, 2009

Crafty Secrets Fairyland Stamp Set


Moving on to give you another sneak peak of a new Crafty Secrets large stamp set that will be coming out at CHA at the end of the month! This one is called "Fairyland" and has SO many fun images to color in! The fairy and mushroom stamps are separate, and the squirrel here holds the sentiment in his little paws! I cannot wait to show you the entire set!



I went a little nuts with my Flowersoft again; this time I decided that my ivory-colored flowersoft could double as fairy HAIR! It's soft and fluffy and looks like little curls! I also used it around the edges of the mushrooms for flowers. I colored in the little lilys of the valley around the image with my white Ranger Inkssentials pen so that they're white.

Stamps: Crafty Secrets Fairyland
Copics: Golden Yellow, Sanguine, Spring Dim Green, Moss, Carmine, Light Camel, Sand

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love that you used it for her hair!!! It DOES look like curls! I had to buy me some of this Flower Soft, cuz of you! Ya big enabler you! Have a great weekend!

Marisa said...

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. You have such a vivid imagination. I just love the flowersoft for the hair. This is one lovely card.

Anonymous said...

The Flower Soft looks perfect for her hair! Great idea! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

I ditto what they said about the flowersoft - so clever! And, is that a flower frog you used for a card holder? How smart is that?!

Darlene said...

WOW ... how creative! LOVE this and can't wait to get my order placed!! Awesome work with all these new sets! You are amazing Lisa!!