Thursday, January 22, 2009

Whipper Friends


Tonite it's one last sample with the 2 newly released Whippersnapper Sets, Fish Friends & Friendly Expressions. I went really simple with this layout so that the focus is on the sweet little chicken & the ladybug! I also pulled out my red Martha Stewart glitter and my favorite chipboard swirls (Archivers Making Memories hotspot) & added a glitter flourish to the card to make it sparkle!





I added a little chicken-scratchy doodle to the edge of the main image with a copic multiliner, and a big red button!

Copics: Buttercup yellow (for the chicken), Golden Yellow (flower petals) Celedon green, sanguine, wax white, lipstick red & cool shadow.

Papers: Scenic Route Sonoma Rosalie Street & SU Real Red & chocolate chip cardstock

Stamps: Anna Wight for Whippersnapper Fish Friends & Friendly Expressions

8 comments:

Sheri said...

I love your cards so much and although I don't alway get a chance to tell you I wanted you to know you are an inspiration to me! I left an award for you on my blog!
http://twitterpatedwithpaper.blogspot.com/

Beth M said...

This is adorable! Love the little chicken looking at the ladybug!

Debbi T said...

A
Freaking
Dorable!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Heather Gates said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I can't decide if I like the chicken or the little ladybug best??!! FAB card Lisa!

Bethany Paull said...

I love the Whipper Snapper cards you've been doing! They're all so cute.

Toni K said...

Awesome! You use papers that I would bypass, but they are awesome when you use them. I'm going to have to shop differently I guess. Love this card!

IL Cielo di Praga said...

your cards are very nice.kiss