Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Stuff Birdies


Still here in sampleland and I'm a bit behind on the blogging, so bear with me as my life is a whirlwind of stamps, paper, and soon, the dreaded PACKING for CHA! Here's another card done with the new Sweet Stuff Crafty Secrets set. These birds have to be my most FAVORITE image from this set! The remind me a bit of the birdies from Cinderella that start whipping stuff up in the kitchen! Here I went simple with the background paper so that the birdies would pop off the paper, and added a little ruffle to the bottom with vintage crepe paper.

One more thing, the new dirty girls have been announced and this month's Splitcoast Dirty Dozen gallery is now UP AND RUNNING! Congratulations to Carolyn King (Cammie) and Becca Feeken, the 2 brand new, enormously talented dirty girls!

3 comments:

Vicki G said...

Such an Adorable Project!!! Can't WAIT to see you Lisa!!!!!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Lisa! The vintage crepe paper is a great touch and I love the paper combo, red stitching and felt heart. Good luck with your packing for CHA!

Toni K said...

What a cute card! I thought of Cinderella too when I saw the image. Cute!