Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CHA sample queen!


I have a sneak peek for you tonite; I've been knee deep in brand spankin new Crafty Secrets stamp sets and have been cranking out CHA samples for Crafty's trade show booth at the Anaheim show! I LOVE when the new sets come out, it's always so exciting to dig into them and play around with the images!
Check out the little tickets on this card! You are going to LOVE this set because there's lots of little sentiments that stamp inside the ticket! And the ticket comes BLANK!!!!!!!!Don't they look real? And check out the *GASP* little bingo card! BINGO GIRL HERE is in HEAVEN! I'll have MORE Crafty samples coming up this week for you; Sandy gave the go-ahead to show photos, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Heather Gates said...

Love the bingo card stamp. (You just can't get enough of those -can you?!) Fun stuff girl!

Jaspere said...

Love the bright colors and those sweet images. Nicely done

Anonymous said...

I'm positive that this particular set was designed especially for the one & only Lisa Zappa! What a PERFECT match! I think I can see your smile from here! Wooooohoooooooo!!

Tami McBeain said...

I *love* this set, I love bingo cards and tickets so this set will be a must have! Can't wait to see more! With the little bingo card you'll have to do a mini bingo tree!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this is so cute! Can't wait for my set!!! Love the little bingo card!

2amscrapper said...

This is one set I'd like to own.