Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crafty Secrets "Little Dancer" Set


Sandy from Crafty Secrets created a small set around this cute little dancer ballerina girlie! This set has been released now, and is called "Little Dancer". She comes with lots of little accessories and the tutu is separate, so you can make our girl here into a skater, a gymnast, or a ballerina! She's from the same artist as the "Birthday Kids" set, so if you're into the birthday kids & have little dancers in your family, you're gonna WANT this set too!



When I dug into this set I *had* to put the crown and tutu on her right away so I could bling the crown up with pink jewels. I paper-pieced the tutu; you can use any patterned paper to create her skirt!

LZ

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Oh, this is so cute, and reminds me of my daughter when she was younger...
Love your new blog header!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! My daughter is 4 and dances around the house in her tutu. She is going to love this set!

Louloupi said...

So beautiful....I like it so much...

Louloupi from France ;-)