Monday, May 7, 2007

The bundt cake!


See, I warned you guys that I was going to get that sweet Stampendous bundt cake from Eclectic Paperie! I also had to browse and purchase a few yummy paper patterns from their paperie section. These papers are by Paper Salon, Pristine Floral Quilt and Pristine Stripe.

I love getting new goodies from Joy and Daisy; they carry the freshest, most fun selection of goodies!
I'm trying frantically to replenish my birthday card stock, and my Grammie has requested more B'day cards. So this week I'm a birthday card MACHINE~!
The fun little corners in this pic are from PRIMA! I'm SO getting more of them.
ENJOY! L.

9 comments:

Valerie said...

DELISH!!

Carol (HB) said...

geesh, I gained 10lbs just looking at these beauties!! LOVE that photo corner!!

Michele Kovack said...

I am soooo loving this stamp and ohhhh those corners!

Viv said...

Absolutely adorable! I got those same stamps along with the Tier of Treats and Banana Split from Electic Paperie and have stamped them out but they're not colored yet. I need to find the perfect paper!

Joy said...

Oh LZ! You are a true rockstar my friend!!!!! :) This is just sooooo cute!

Unknown said...

Oh how gorgeous! Love that cake stamp and your beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Oh how gorgeous! Love that cake stamp and your beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

Oh.....you stamping machine. Those are all gorgeous! I will have to run over to Joy and Daisy and check them out.

snowmom13 said...

These are fantastic!!! Hmmmm, I have some of that paper.. now if only I had that stamp.
TFS!
Anette (snowmom13)