Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crafty Secrets Home Sweet Home Set


It's a Crafty Secrets new release set tonite! I just got the stamp set in hand and got a chance last night to play with this cute home-themed, art-deco set! NEED MORE TIME TO PLAY! And it is a FUN one to color! Oh man, you guys are gonna die when you see all the new sets that Crafty is coming out with for CHA! Just when you think they can't get any cuter, THEY DO!


This is a super basic card layout, but I love how the magenta harlequin paper makes the stamped image POP out at you!




And you're gonna kill me. I went a little nutso and have almost every color of flowersoft now. I hope you like this stuff because you're gonna see a LOT of it! And this stamp set has SO many flowers in it to put flowersoft on! The color I used in the foreground of this card was called "Summer". It looks more purple in the photo because I colored in the flowers first with a RV34 Dark Pink Copic marker, then applied the summer-colored flowersoft to the top.


Starting Thursday (Dec. 18th), Crafty Secrets will be running a SPECIAL SALE that includes FREE stamp sets! Sandy is also doing a blog candy drawing, and will be posting more design team samples! Lots of goodies if you stop by the Crafty blog HERE!

3 comments:

Sara Henton said...

OMG!! I love this card!! The scene is just delicious and the flowersoft just sets it off

Anonymous said...

Isn't this set great?!!! I love your take on it and the colors! Great job, Lisa! I'm going to have to get some of that flowersoft...it looks great in the flower garden!

Altered Annie said...

I love, love, love this set!!! So cute!