Monday, December 15, 2008

New release - Our Craft Lounge Love Bug!

Well if the dirty dozen gallery wasn't enough eye candy to look at today, OCL (Our Craft Lounge) just released 3 brand stinkin new stamp sets! And this new "Love Bug" set has quickly become a personal fave! Do you guys remember my Mom's mushroom from our family cabin last year? Well it showed up at OCL!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone has their Christmas cards done, and can start working on their valentine cards now, right? Kidding. Please don't hurl things at the screen, it won't hit me, it will just damage your computer. Anyway, the 3 new sets are PERFECT for V. day, including the sweet little buggies and mushies from this set! You can check out the 3 new sets HERE at OCL if you're interested!
Oh hell. I gotta post this mushroom again for you to check out! (It's just so COOL!) I keep waiting to see a smurf pop out of it. Don't eat it though, it's poisonous. But the stamp sets are NOT!

Happy Monday, all!

L.

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Love those cute cards! You are too funny! I seriously needed a giggle tonight......

Vicki G said...

These are the CUTEST!!!!!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

These images are so stinkin' CUTE!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Lisa! That mushroom is neat!!

Memories of Time said...

Zapstar... you rock! I love ya babe!