Monday, December 29, 2008

Gina K Coffee Liquid Applique Foam

BOY is it hard to get back into the swing of things after having vacation time off for the holiday! I went back to work today and slugged down coffee all day! I've been just dragging! Good thing I failed to post cards from my crank-em-out weekend in St Cloud, so I have some blog posts I can do until I get back into stamping mode!

So I think these coffee cards that I did with the new Gina K "My Cuppa Joe" coffee set are SO appropriate for my day today. I needed all-occasion cards in the worst way, and these cute little office-y cards will do the trick. I can stamp any sentiment I want on the inside, because the front just says "You're cool beans"! Some of these are Thank-you cards, with the sentiment "Thanks a Latte" on the inside.

I used up a bunch of old Shabby Princess polka dot paper that I had from last year's Christmas cards, so I was glad to be able to use stuff up! And this houndstooth brown paper is from AGES ago, I can't even identify it! The stripe and red coffee bag patterned paper is by Scenic Route, and the mug paper is an old Daisy D's plaid.







I used white liquid applique to puff up the whipped cream in the coffee. It adds a cool 3-d element to the cards!

Happy MONDAY, y'all!

L.

6 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Mmm! These cards are AWESOME! I love the fun colors (and I'm a coffee addict... so this really caught my eye!) :)

Michele Kovack said...

What fun cards!!! I love the coffee steam!!!

Heather Gates said...

Love these cards! The paper piecing is such a nice touch.

Unknown said...

These are absolutely adorable! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy!! Coffee and liquid applique are my two fav things!! :) These are adorable!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

aw I really love these cards!! the colors are so fun and love what you did with the paper piecing. thanks so much for sharing. Blessings. Renee