Thursday, December 4, 2008

Merry Christmas Birds


Birds, birds, its always birds! That's 'cause I love 'em and they always steal the show on a card.

These 2 little Merry Christmas love birds are from Crafty's Christmas Image & Journal Notes booklet. I framed them with some leftover chipboard frames that came with one of Crafty's rectangle chipboard albums that I used as wall hangings! I cut out yellow patterned paper and mod-podged the paper onto the chipboard, then used my vintage christmas flowersoft to outline the image. I stamped more holly around the image edges and colored them in with Copics.

I have a bingo card to show you tomorrow, I just need to photograph it! Happy Thursday!

Papers: Various Crafty Secrets Paper Pads
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Christmas Joy
Accessories: Vintage Christmas Flowersoft, Vintage Buttons

L.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!! I love this gorgeous card. Thanks so much for sharing. Your work is remarkable. Hugs~ Renee

Jules said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Yup, they definitely steal the show! I love this card.

Pauline said...

I love this image and the papers used. Well done.

Charmingdesigns said...

I love love love this!!! laurie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Lisa!