Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pam Hooten is UNBELIEVABLE!


Oh my word. You have to see the incredible Beano ornaments that friend & fellow Crafty Secrets designer Pam Hooten sent me for my scrap room altered bingo card tree! She volunteered to help me decorate it and I *JUMPED* on that offer right away! HOLY MOLY she is one talented chickie!


These are up on the tree already, along with all my other beano ornaments that I've been making! I've enlisted help from other friends too! I'm SO excited! Soon, very soon, I'll show you the entire tree!


Pam has all the supplies that she used on her blog post HERE. And she sent me that awesome Rubbernecker stocking card too! Girl can stamp!


Thank you, sweet friend!

L.

5 comments:

Altered Annie said...

These samples are great, can't wait to get my hands on the new sets. I love Crafty Secrets - everything!

Pam said...

Awww shucks LZ...thank you sweet friend! I love your Beano ornament idea for your tree and I can hardly wait to see it all decorated! I'm anxious to see the other girls ornaments too!!!!

Merry Christmas! *mwah*

Bevie Pearl said...

I can't wait to see the tree. This idea of yours is awesome. You are always thinking of ways to inspire us and to keep us smiling. :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet of her! My fav is the round one but love them all! Be sure and take a pic of your tree when it's decorated!!!

Anonymous said...

Good samples.

Merry christmas!