Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Muchas Gracias!

More crank 'em out cards tonite, done with an Inkadinkadoo $1.99 stamp called "Muchas Gracias"! I can't wait to see what Inkadinkadoo has up their sleeves in January at CHA, because I'm ALL over these cute little AFFORDABLE stamps! I love that they are making the images large enough that they fit on a card perfectly. I cranked these out at a get-together with friends last month.




The patterned papers here are pretty much a mess of different scraps & paper lines that I had laying around. I tied the paper patterns together with the main image by coloring the little doggie & his hat in the same colors that are on the patterned papers. From what I can remember, the red polka dot paper is Crate Zoom Stoplight paper, and the green polka dot is Pink Paislee.
Hope you have a blast tonite on New Year's eve! Drive safe & drink responsibly!

L.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol love these! They are so fun. thanks so much for sharing. Happy New year. Blessings Renee

Amy Rohl said...

Aaaack, these are so doggone cute...now for a margarita, ah!

Love the circle of pp--never would've thought of that! Can't wait to meet/greet in a couple of weeks!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable image! I haven't seen their $1.99 stamps anywhere around here! Happy New Year!!!

Pauline said...

Lovely cards :o)

Debbi T said...

Happy New Year, my sweet friend!

shayla said...

I love your cards!! I haven't seen these stamps here, I looked on the inkadinkadoo website for the muchas gracias stamp and found it there for $2.00, but the shipping was $10.65! Guess I'll just wait for that price!!! Love your blog!